Wednesday, December 2, 2009

~~~~~Why do I BLUSH when any GUY SMILES at me???~~~~~?

Like...in public...a guy could just be smiling to be nice...but I feel myself blushing a little bit...





What am I going to do when I go meet guys in the future...I might blush when I meet every one!!!





And...if I did want to get to know the guy more, would he think it was weird that I was blushing?~~~~~Why do I BLUSH when any GUY SMILES at me???~~~~~?
I get like that too~~~~~Why do I BLUSH when any GUY SMILES at me???~~~~~?
cuz u got it like that.....
In fact your avatar just blushed when you saw my avatar - and yes, you are smitten indeed.
You're cute and you know it! But you're shy too.
awww that's so sweet.....:-)





some men find humbleness and innocence attractive.
sounds like you are a old fashioned southern girl to me


and their is NOTHING wrong with that.


I admire it.


we need more girls like you around!


Just be yourself, sounds like your pretty cool.


guys sometimes admire this in a girl.
Trust me girl. you ain't the only one. My face gets red too.
mayb u like the attention that a guy gives u when he looks at u. i dont think guyz think it is weird they might like the fact ur blushing over them








good luck:)
lollollollollol, Sweety. God bless you that is a beautiful thing ! Don';t settle for less than a gentleman and he will adore you for it ! You are a good girl ! yeahhh
Oh, same here. It's embarassing.
Because you are sweet and shy and guys have to love that. That's something you can't fake and men hate fake anythings.
I think its cute
Because,....He can GET that! (thats your way of telling him that he's GOT you!)
Well, I think it's normal! (This coming from a girl) Because all us girls get like that when a guy smiles, it's sweet.
I find it very flattering when I make a girl blush or giggle
I think a blush is cute and very horny looking, when it extends down on to the chest.
Im a guy and i wouldnt think its weird at all, its cute, shows u have emotion and not some stuck up biiooootch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware