Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What makes you blush??

Shia LaBeoufWhat makes you blush??
when i see my boyfriend or when i'm talking about him to my friends =)What makes you blush??
everything....talking in front of people, strangers talking to me, i mean EVERYTHING. it sucks. my face gets so red.
u do (=
this question...
Almost everything.
talking to my crush.
I get embarrassed really easily. People laughing at me, basically. Or attention being drawn to something stupid I did at all actually. Or when people compliment me.





I'm not sure if I even blush at all. Is there anyway to tell?
when geriatric women come on to me sexually
i blush so easily


talking to my boyfriend does it


i wish i didnt blush so easily =(
my bf talking about fingering me
omg EVERYTHING! I hate it soo much. One of my teachers asked me if my toes blushed, too. No kidding. All because he made me read out loud...
the way guy's stare at me.
talking 2 ppl i dont know
When I say something that has a double meaning but I don't realize it until I've already said it. (some of these answers made me blush.)
Mommy Kissing Santa Clause.
A kiss.
my ex
when cute guys approach me on bad hair days or when i look like crap hahaha
I'm lucky. I don't blush
my big crush ever....
all kind of things

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware