Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can i stop blushing when i talk to guys I like? It's so embarassing. What do guys think about this?

wear blush or get a dark tanHow can i stop blushing when i talk to guys I like? It's so embarassing. What do guys think about this?
That will most likely go away as you get older. I think most guys like it, because it gives the impression that you are inexperienced and shy.How can i stop blushing when i talk to guys I like? It's so embarassing. What do guys think about this?
its perfectly natural. they like it its flattering.
HA... I remember when I was younger I had the same problem.


Except... there was this bulge in my pant...
Its cute and shows that you are sincere
aww some guys like it as long as you dont seem nervous..i think you grow out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware