Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you blush easily? Who makes you blush?

Yes I blush when my love is around.Do you blush easily? Who makes you blush?
Yes, I get embarrased easily..lol. It sucks


I blush when ppl compliment meDo you blush easily? Who makes you blush?
Yes.. those i admire
Yes, I do. I blush when I have someone trying to ask me out.
Pretty much anybody can make me blush.
yea, when people compliment me
yep, my gf..
Yeah. Everyone.
i blush so much its not funny. almost anything or any one can make me blush. tiss quite sad
I blush VERY easily. Whenever I get embarrassed or shy I go red as a strawberry.
Yes, everyone :)
No. I never blush. When I get embarrassed I giggle.
I blush for a lot of different reasons. When my hubby is around....when I get emberassed or nervous...or when someone catches me by surprise. It's one of those things that you can't control....which drives me crazy.
No I do not. Only for my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware