Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makes you blush?

Compliments and the cold, sometimes talking to certain people makes me blush but I really dislike it, men shouldn't blush, the should be strong and confident.What makes you blush?
鈾モ櫏 I DON'T GET EMBARRASSED 鈾モ櫏What makes you blush?
A conversation of a sexual nature.
gettin chatted up lol
My aunt calling me ';sweetie'; in front of people
A compliment....I blush pretty easily too!
compliments make me blush
Any comliment at all will have my face red with embarassment. Im such a geek...I dont take nice thoughts well at all.
When guys flirt at me and talk sweet things!!!!!!
When one of my sisters tells everyone at our family reunion something I did when I was little.
when i get a really nice complement from someone or when my boyfreind buys me roses
well, just about everything makes me blush. i get embarrassed real easily. anything u say thats off the wall bout me or sumthing like that my face looks like a cherry. lol


honestly
when my boyfriend kiss me:)
When my husband deems it necessary to tell people including his friends and my PARENTS! our sexual business. I hate that and turn red!
People saying nice or doing things about me. Doesn't happen enough so when it does, I get all mushy.





Also, if that's you in your avatar, you're quite the beautiful woman.
A compliment from a cute guy.
the blood rushing to my cheeks! i hate it!
when I apply my blusher
there's this girl in my class that i like i blush when she talks to me
compliments make me blush too !
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware