Thursday, December 3, 2009

Poll : Do you blush easily when flirted with?

haha! yes! your so cute!Poll : Do you blush easily when flirted with?
I bruise easily when flirted with.Poll : Do you blush easily when flirted with?
YES!! lol it's actually kinda embarressing but i don't really care! like even when a boy comliments me i'll blush and cant think of what to say!lol
I always blush easily.
Sometimes :)
If it's a welcome flirt, I do--otherwise I get mad and crush them under my boot.
I have NEVER been flirted with. : (
honestly no.. i only blush when i get sick (sad huh)


but i do get all jittery
Heck yeah. But my olive toned skin hides most of it....
haha


yess
lmaoo yeah!
no i dont! but a guy friend of mine did, bad! lol
depends


but i guess so
if i like the guy....
yep
Not many people flirt with me, they can sense my shyness! either that or i'm butt ugly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware