Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What does it mean when the girl you like blushes and smiles after hearing from a friend that you like her?

IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A SECRET BUT SOMEBODY TOLD HER HOW I FELT AND NOW SHE KNOWS,BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW THSST I KNOW SHE KNOWS GET ME?!What does it mean when the girl you like blushes and smiles after hearing from a friend that you like her?
I believe that means she likes you. Good luck. =)





If she didn't like you, I'm sure she'd be weirded out. Happens to my friend all the time, because she's got a constant line of stalkers. =What does it mean when the girl you like blushes and smiles after hearing from a friend that you like her?
|uhhh id say she likes you!!!! good luck man
she likes you
Maybe she had gas that day.
it means that she likes you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware