Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why do i blush alot :(?

like i turn red at every little thing i dont know why and then people are like why are you turning red :( i dont like it Why do i blush alot :(?
Omgg that happends too me to and everyone says aww shes going red haha how embarcing.


ever since i started using foundation i dont go red any more hhaha.





xWhy do i blush alot :(?
I have that exact same thing.





But anywayz back to the question, blushing is the way the body tries to cool itself down when its hot. I know when i'm blushing and i feel my cheeks they feel quite warm. It could also be from pshycological reasons, i.e embarrassed, being nervous etc.





Whatever the reason, it is caused by a rush of blood to the head and there's no way of preventing it, so i guess we all have to live with it. But it's one feature they makes us even more unique.
I know exactly what you mean. I am probably the shyest/quietest person you'd ever meet and when any attention is put on me (good or otherwise) My cheeks turn a deep red. It could be psychological reasons or it could be that you just blush easily. If you are getting that embarrassed over something, maybe its time to fix it. Such as, if your friends are teasing you about a guy you like or whatever.





The purple when you turn cold is just your body's natural reaction to being cold. When you're cold your skin retracts to keep you warmer. Think of it being like one of those food vacuums, sucking all the air to conform to the food. Basically thats what your skin does to the rest of your body when your cold. You turn purple because of your blood. You can see your blood through your conformed skin. This is also why right after you've shaved and you step out of the warm shower into a cold environment that after you've warmed up, you run your hand over your newly shaved skin and its prickly as ever. your skin grabs the hairs and when your skin expands to its normal ';size'; it pulls the hair with it.





just so you know. lol





Good Luck...hope I helped,





=]
well, i believe it is genetic, my parents are full on blushers so my face goes red on the cheeks all the time (not my forehead though, haha), besides it is absolutely cute! i think guys like it. and the good thing is that you dont need to buy blushes!
I know! That happens to me all the time for like no reason at all, and people are like ';omg your turning red'; and im like ';wtf? whyy??';





Only it is starting to go away, you could grow out of it.


Just try to take deep breaths and be aware of what is around you. Maybe your like self concious or somthing, if you are, just remember your you and that is all you will ever be.





(:
hey, at least you don't turn purple. my social studies teacher embarrasses me all the time like that.
Aww, don't worry.


I'm exactly the same way.


And I have really pale skin, so it's noticeable.


:[


But it's okay! I don't like it either.


I guess you'll have to deal with it, or ignore people when they say that?


:]
lots of guys think its cute :) maybe your just a little shy
sometimes that can be a medical thing with the nerves in your face, you should ask your family doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware