Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What causes this blush?

i get really red sometimes and it can happen within seconds i can feel it come on beforehand and the fact that i know i will go red seems to be making it worst i am really anxious about it i can feel the heat rising up to my face from my neck what causes this can someone plz tell me how i can stop this or at least tell me how to control it when i feel it coming onWhat causes this blush?
hi there..i am not sure what this is but, my face gets flushed and looks red so, the best thing to do is see your doctor or a dermatologist..ive had this for years it could be anything..ive always had sensitive and problem skin..but, im not a doctor youd be best seeing a doctorWhat causes this blush?
This is from anxiety or a serious health issue,like Lupus, you get that butterfly heated flush across your face with Lupus, Not that Im saying you have it, but Im being tested for it right now and the first sign I got was that butterly shaped blushing on my face.I can just feel it when I have it. Report Abuse

my ..mine!lucky you getting natural blush.
Darlin', blood vessels. You don't mention your age, but sometimes, with age, it will dimish. I'm 50-something and I inherited this trait from my dad. His never did dimish, but mine has. Alot of folks find it attractive that I can still blush at my age and knowing all the lessons I've learned over the years. Please relax and ignore it. You will find it isn't so severe that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware