Thursday, December 10, 2009

He looks but I blush when I see the bulge!!!?

Im an 18 year old girl and my bro is 19.He and our eldest bro compete in kickboxing once in a way.I usually support my younger one and the elder doesn't like it although I say that Im in favor of him too.Yesterday the bros fought again and my favorite won the game.We celebrated at home and even our elder took part in it.The younger one spoke with me for a long time about the game while watching TV but I noticed that his pyjama at ';that'; area was getting bulged and wet while talking to me.I don't know whether I upset him by my short and Tshirt but i had a very cute pedicure that day and I know that he has a foot fetish and normally he used to admire my feet a lot just like my elder bro.Just to experiment this, I asked him to give me a leg and foot massage and he did it right away and i really enjoyed it but I saw that he was so bulged out that i couldnt believe it!!! After some time he excused from me and went to the washroom and cam back after 1/2 hr.Oh God did i do something wrong?He looks but I blush when I see the bulge!!!?
Great fake story James! Keep it up! OOps ...sorry .... by the story it probably was up already!He looks but I blush when I see the bulge!!!?
WHEN DID YOU GET THE SEX CHANGE JAMES?
yes
you are both sick and need therapy.
let me get this on film
Ummm...thats seriously messed up. Your brother has a foot fetish and he...i cant even finish the sentence. That just wierd.
**** thats disguisting you incest loving woman -- man whatever you are
Did you do something wrong?





Yup.
thats the funniest story i ever read!!! i think u 2 should just stop hiding from eachothers true feelings and get it over with.. one time in the sack isnt gonna hurt anything.. just to know what it was like.. lol
ok are you a freak!? that is disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware