Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm in college (20, a guy) and I still blush whenever anything sexual comes up in class? I hate it. Help?

Just try and relax. Or...this may sound weird. But talk about it with your guy friends more often (or a really close girl friend).


Or become more experienced and you will become mroe comforatable.I'm in college (20, a guy) and I still blush whenever anything sexual comes up in class? I hate it. Help?
It's not normal to talk about sexual intercourse with people who you dont know! it's ok! orrr you could go loose your virginity, that would help. Try masturbation...I'm in college (20, a guy) and I still blush whenever anything sexual comes up in class? I hate it. Help?
It shows that you take these issues seriously and that from a girls point of view is really important. I may be embarassing but your best bet is to tell yourself that there are sometimes that these issues will come up. I used to be the same way. It was kinda a problem. Besides some girls will think its sweet that your not a perv that jokes about it all the time. Good Luck.
Hello, sex or anything that has to do with it is all natural. Every guy has the same physical parts, same as a womans features. There is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrased about. Everyone goes through what you are going though at one point in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware