Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why do i blush around my boyfriend?

okay well i'm NOT shy and i always talk ijn front of LARGE crouds, but then when it comes to talking to my boyfriend all my friends say that i start blushing...but like i don't know why i blush around him, im NOT shy around him, anything but shy.


but could you liks tell me how to not blush anymore?


thanks.Why do i blush around my boyfriend?
there's no way that we can ';like tell you how to not blush anymore';. It's a physical thing that you can't control.Why do i blush around my boyfriend?
wats wrong w/dat maybe cuz u have all these feelings for him thats y well ur best bet is 2think of something nasty
I am kind of like you and saidey k


I get nervous around my fiance


sweaty hands.


I think that we will overcome it soon!
you cant really stop blushing but try to feel relaxed and use short sentences. im kinda like you but my boyfriend and i when we hold hands are hands sweat... weird huh?

1 comment:

  1. My name is Sam and I am a former blusher.

    You can read my journey to a cure here How to Stop Blushing

    On my site I also have these pages which you might find handy

    Blushing & Erythrophobia
    Hypnosis
    ETS Surgery
    Tricks To Ease The Blush
    Blushing Products I’ve Tried

    I have posted what cured me and has kept me cured right to this day.

    Just a few months ago I was asking the question “how do I stop my blushing”

    You want to know how to get rid of your chronic blushing? Hopefully my information helps to cure you, as it did me.

    Read my story here How to Stop Blushing

    ReplyDelete

 
hardware