Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makes you blush?

naughty thoughts


and


unexpected ';iloveyou's';What makes you blush?
luv yah too ~ now i'm blushing...mwahh Report Abuse
What makes you blush?
Compliments.
A lot of things.
When my skirt blows in the wind ;]
some things said and many things not....
almost anything...I blush too easily... Some people must think, I'm thinking dirty thoughts about them, or something...lol
A sudden irrigation of blood to my face.
My make up
compliments


catching my crush stare @ me


surprises


anger
when a guy that i like says hi to me or something romantic.
my face exposed to the heat of the sun
When a cute guy pays attention to me.
silly people
Compliments...%26amp; very little else ; )
when girls accidentaly show there panties
Compliments.
26 years of constant drinking
I don't blush.
when some one speaks good about me...mostly compliments..thanks for 2 points...it was easy.
when someone rubs against me and I ask them whats in their pocket and they just smile nervously :-)
*Blushes*.....,*U make me blush!*
Girls smiling at me and saying hi to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware