Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makes you blush?

everythinnggg


its awfulWhat makes you blush?
Random strangers telling me I'm beautiful when I am having a low day. It's good to be reminded when you least expect it. For me, that makes me blush because I know that sweats and a bad hair day are not a good combination. Still, it gives me a boost to know that someone admires me even though I am at my worst.What makes you blush?
hahah liike when my friend is acting like a total idiot in front of hot guys and other peoople.





liike this one time we were in my backyard in my pool, and myy neighboor came over with his really hott friend, and my best friend was doing some hippie dance with a hose.





:
|when people say nice things about you, in front of you, that makes me blush, or even laughing at a really funny joke, that makes my face REALLY blush lol
Certain feelings (like embarrassment) cause the blood goes to your cheeks, and causes the pink/red color to come to your cheeks.
when i'm around someone i like, i blush major.





and when i'm nervous or embarrassed :/
packs of puppies gracefully frolicking through fields of thick prairie grass during a majestic summertime sunset.
Being embarrassed, really nice things said about me. Does it count if your face goes red with anger with you get dumped or slapped round the face??
When people compliment me and say nice things to me. or if they say something funny! =D
Embarrassment! My teacher just had to say the boys name whom i fancy and i go bright red. She hasn't twigged yet. Ha =P
when you think about me in me sexy underwear, see pic
when someone compliments me, when i laugh or when im hot lol :d
when i put blusher on
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware