Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makes you blush?

When someone points out that I'm blushing! :)What makes you blush?
I blush easily, LOL, whenever I do something embarrassing, go out and speak it public, talk to a boy i like, workout, looks pretty good LOL, but if you need help like when you blush too much and you look like a tomato here's what you do:





Take a cotton swab (or ball) and get half a cup of milk and just damp it on your face. it automatically soothes your skin, or just use like a White cream, but lightly.





l know it sounds weird but it works so good!What makes you blush?
When a girl tells me she loves me for the first time, when a girl kisses me after she thinks I'm ';mad'; at her. Eh a lot of stuff.
Compliments.
When my husband comes in the room and tells me I'm gorgeous. Not embarassed blush but still..
when a guy compliments me for anything
when someone tells me i look pretty in my makeup or outfit
A boyfriend I use to have.
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware