Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What makes you blush?

That just ain't gonna happen ...and I think you know that











dr bad


wears a mask ....and doesn't blush easily ;-)What makes you blush?
Seeing a picture of Mitchel Musso (My FAVORITE actor! I mean it!) Report Abuse
What makes you blush?
max factor
When people talk about sex or bodily functions (farting, etc.). My friends all think I'm totally backward because I'm 14 and I can't handle it.
Just about everything - I'm a redhead!
when someone says im pretty!
my baby chris
Women in bikinis
Pretty much everything lol but esepcially when a cute guy walks past that i like or him talking to me or my friends referring to him! lol
Hot men
this one guy.....................
When guys ask me out i don't know why but it does. My friends always ask me don't u get embarrassed when a guys ask u out and i say no, then when the guys friends come to me and asked me if i want to go out with there friend then i start to blush and my friends start laughing at me.
A cute gentlemens focus on me
walking into the toilet when a woman hasnt locked the door, especially if she has her knickers round her ankles lol
When people, talk about sex. I been married, 26 yrs and i still, get embarrased. lol
boyz
everything.its acurse, i blush whenanyone even says ';crotch'; its also a source of great amusement for my friends.
my girlfriend
i don't really notice when i blush lol
My love's innuendos...
Whenever I feel shy which usually means alot.
When I see a picture of Hugh Jackman or Johnny Depp. I know I'm weird.
I blush over questions asking me about blushing.
Lots of things! Like making speeches, reading in class, when i give a wrong answer, and even when i think of something bad that happened to me or something i said a real long time ago. And when i talk to peeps on instant messenger and they say something about me!! %26lt;3
A really attractive man that looks at me and smiles.
My Mum When I Bump Into Her At The Shops.
Compliments
A fine azz guy giving me a nice compliment!
when i guy tells me he likes me or i get embarresed
If you know me, you know that it used to not take too much to make me blush. I hadn't really thought about it, but it seemed as if that trait had escaped me... until someone asked me a totally unexpected question and my face turned total crimson... When does this happen to you?
I blush easily. Lots of things make me blush. Too many things to list. A few are discussing certain private matters (ie, sex ...just the topic as I've been single all my life and am a virgin), talking about girls or listening to people talk about girls, etc. Oh and right now I am blushing ...because I was asked what makes me blush and I answered.
Tori, this girl i like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware