Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls: Do you think it's cute when a guy blushes?

I'm just a bit curious.Girls: Do you think it's cute when a guy blushes?
Oh, my God!


It's very cute when a boy blushes at me. Me, myself, I've only blushed once in my whole life! and that was when I was a little kid!


There is a guy in my class who I have to sit next to he blushed at me today and I was like AWW but I didn't him I thought it might embarrass him. :) have great day!


Girls: Do you think it's cute when a guy blushes?
well i've never seen a guy blush and i really want to. i think it shows that they're willing to show their feminine side without even knowing it. basically it's kinda special for us girls.
Yes, it is cute. But, not only is it cute, it shows that they are comfortable enough around you to show that kind of emotion.
no! I think its weird for them to do that infront of you and then you feel bad for them for being weird.





Guys aren't like girls, when THEY blush, they are REALLY blushing, its not even funny to them.
really really really cute =]


Answer mine please





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Yeah it makes them seem really sweet and human especially when they are embarrassed! It really just shows a softer side and makes a girl want to be physically closer : )
yes..it's not only cute it's adorable...
If it is really natural, it is cute.
omg yes it is so hot i luv it so much


my current crush (hopefully more soon) blushes alot cuz hes so shy anyways i think it is so hot
Oh God yes!!! It's so sexy and well cute lol. It also shows that you are sensitive, which most girls like.
Oh yeah. It's adorable.
Of corse!!! Girls think it is the sexiest thing ever!!! I should know!!!


My boyfriend blushes all the time.
Its cute most of the time.Sometimes it looks ridiculous...
woot im adorable and cute xD
i think its adorableeee.
Yes is is really cute
i think its soo cute when they get embarrassed.



Its cute to some extent.
Its soo cute and makes them look shy=)
aww of course!! lol


guys who blush are cute! ;)
NO .... only when a girl blushes
its sweet and definete CUTE :]
if i like him then yes, if not then it can get creepy, but it depends y
Yes yes it's really cute :)
i hate when i blush. my friends rag on me for it.
ya i think its cute



yea that is real cute
i never knew girls felt this way
Oh my gosh Zen, it's adorable!!!!!
Of course.
Yea

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes blush unless when I'm around girls that I either like or don't like and also blush when touched.

    ReplyDelete

 
hardware