Thursday, December 3, 2009

Girls, would you blush if a guy checked you out and you didnt like him back?

omg i blush so freaking easy, it is like if there was a manual for me there would be a blush button.





yea i would blush even if i didn't like him.


i blush if someone pays me a nice comment, even if i dont like them.Girls, would you blush if a guy checked you out and you didnt like him back?
Well...no. I would give him a half smile and keep on walking or doing whatever I was doing. Or if he's doing the undress you eyes...I wouldn't even think twice about the person. Just get up and leave. If he's checking you out than maybe he has good taste and is appreciating beauty. Or maybe he's a creep. Either way...Do what you're comfortable with.Girls, would you blush if a guy checked you out and you didnt like him back?
It depends on the guy. If he's like this one guy at my work who is about 10 years older than me, talks about how he almost left his wife and sucks on his bottom lip, and rubs his you-know-what against the back of my chair, then NO!!!!!!!!!





Otherwise, probably...
If he is close in front of me,yes i would blush.If he was across the street i would pay no attention to it.
It would flatter me, yup. :) But I don't think I'd blush unless we were in a close distance of each other.
if he was fine, ye si would blush (:





but if i didnt like him as a person or anything.


i would just keep walking.
maybe, if i was embarrassed
Yep, just to be nice.
Yea.......
no probaly not, unless he was hot lolz!





*Smadee*
Yes...
Not really. I might glare at him if I didn't like him as a person or something. lol
yeah i would. i blush like *that* haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware