Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makes you blush?

I want your sprout it's well cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I'll answer your question now: When people say 'arh your going red' For some stupid reason it makes me blush.What makes you blush?
Drinking a lot. It makes me feel warm and then I start to get all red on the cheeks ^.^What makes you blush?
awkward guys flirting with me
when i get into trouble
when i gte embarrassed
You do sprout!
a handsome funny guy


sincere complements


embarrassing moments
when my trousers fall down an im wearing no underwear!
An unexpected flirtation....
Lying
when i say something stupid or trip up.
a smile from a cute stranger
Most things make me blush! I'm a redhead!
The heat from my dashboard. I always get out of my car looking as though I've been up to something.
Really smelly sprout farts. No offense.
Maxwell makes me blush when his fione *** sings.
ill tell you what made me blush a hot summers day but it wasnt the heat it was the fact that my boob had been hanging out(only one) over my t-shirt i was bending over in the garden weeding and i stood up to speak to my neighbour ,felt him glancing down and there it was for all to see ,my boob saying hello to the world lol ma xx
when you got a skirt on an the wind blows it up an your on a main road .
HUMILLIATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware