Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What makes you blush?

the thought of youWhat makes you blush?
pink blushWhat makes you blush?
A lot of stuff to does, like when people put me on blast or when someone says something about me and everyone turns around and looks at me. Also, the wrong kind of attention makes me blush. When I feel a hot guy is looking at me, when i'm asked a tough/embarrassing question.
i cant really blush
CUTE boys ! When I'm embarassed.. yeah.. lols
embarrassment
hot girls
I'll never tell
A fine chocolate man with a great body and a killer smile.
Not much, these days. But when I was younger, Just about everything.
When a gorgeous guy looks at me and winks.
blush on....
My kids acting up in public
When I'm around 3 or more girls and they just start saying how good I look, how cute Iam and stuff. They just say it to make uncomfortable cause I know they don't mean it!!! Crazy chicks!!!
solid compliment
when a really cute guy catches me staring at him...
When guys are just like really sweet adn they like flirt with you and they make comments out loud like who can blame her shes hott lol i like that!
compliments and umm certain words
..imagine that right now you might be trying to picture me..hehe :D
i'm really pale skinned so just about everything makes me blush.
I blush when a cute guy looks at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware