Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guys: Do you think it's cute when a girl blushes?

Aww.. I think it's so cute, esp when I am the reason they are blushing... :-)Guys: Do you think it's cute when a girl blushes?
Thanks so much for best answer, I appreciate it! :-) Report Abuse
Guys: Do you think it's cute when a girl blushes?
yes
awwwwwwwww


well of course I do!!!
sometimes
yes
it depends on what u say if its ur so hot and they blush thats cute but if it happens with everything that guys say its not cute it gets old really fast 1st date is fine 2nd date not great 3rd date dont do it
i personally think it's cute :)
absolutely. Makes me wanna see more
i hope so.....


my cheeks go red so easily...even its just a little warm...my cheeks are turning pink...


;D
Yes, I do.
no
Heck yeah!
yeah
i hope they like it, because i do that a lot without wanting to
yes Its very flattering to me
I'm a girl and I blush a lot, so I hope so!!
Yes, there is a certain innocence to it. Certain girls more so than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware