Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why am i Blushing?

Ohh god i always blush when im around a guy or just for nothing . It really gets on my nerves!! Can i avoid it? Or is there something wrong with me? I dont know =[ and when i blush i mean i REALLY blush my face goes proper redWhy am i Blushing?
Natural Human Emotion...





It's more attractive to be shy,trust me.Why am i Blushing?
Theres nothing wrong with you, Im the same but i cant really do much about it really unless i try to relax. But I used to blush all the time when i was younger around my ex especially b4 we started dating, But he thought it was cute, so it didnt bother me too much. I guess there isnt really an answer to it, It's just a matter of trying to relax...and it'll come in time.
your nervous? its normal. sometimes i blush just thinking about something embarrasing lol
do you like this guy??? %26lt;=] lol
with time you wont go as red......just be around guys more...
Hi i really feel for you. i remember at my all girls school guys were rare and were of course all teachers. i used to panic that my physics teacher would think i fancied him cause i always blushed when he looked at me. also my chemistry teacher, geography etc. it was hell. i was so shy and blushed so fiery red. and i didnt want the skanky male teachers to think i fancied them either!!





in the end i did force myself to speak to guys and it gradually got better, also i talked to my girlfriends about it and we had a laugh about it, which helped too. believe me you are not alone...
I dont think you can do anything about it but there is nothing wrong with you. my friend has the same problem. but if if handle it right you can make it look cute. instead of getting upset about it you can tilt your head down and to the right a little and look up at them and smile. it makes them think your cute but still secure enough to look at them in the eye with out giggling so dont laugh just smile. guys like it more when the high pitched scream isn't in their ear.
To blush is to display redness in one's face;Blushing is generally distinguished, despite a close physiological relation, from flushing, which is more intensive and extends over more of the body, and seldom has a mental source.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There's nothing wrong with you, I promise. Everyone blushes when they're embarassed, but certain skin tones make it more obvious. There's really no way to avoid it, but it's not that big of a deal. A lot of the time, guys think it's cute... and you can always find a guy who does the same thing :) But if you want to tone your blushing down, the only thing you can really do is either 1) use self-tanner to change your skin tone and make blushing less obvious or 2) wear a tad bit of coral blush on your cheeks so you always look a little flushed (but in a much prettier way) and it sort of hides it when you're actually flushed. I wouldn't worry about it too much- you are far from the only one with this problem. Good luck!
Don`t worry about it - many people have this problem at some time in their life. How old are you? If you are young, you will grow out of it - it`s a phase.





Practical advice is try to go somewhere cool to cool down - (to cool your skin down)....being too warm just intensifies it.





And try to think of something or someone else (not easy I know) but it sometimes works.
I know what you mean! I sometimes get this for no reason at all! :) I think the best thing to do is to focus on something else when it happens and not worry about it! Who cares, hey? The more you worry and anxious you get when it happens, the worse it gets and some clever *** points it out. I just laugh about it now and make a joke about it. I think it's cute we blush and I'm not ashamed of my blushing, embrace the blush! xxx good luck with the cute guys!:)
When you go up to boys, pretend like you have known them for your whole life. When you pretend to do that, you will actully feel like you have always known them!











Hope things work out!
blushing is when you're embarressed or if you're the center of attention...just think of something else
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware