Thursday, December 3, 2009

Girls, if a guy checks you out and you blush, does it mean you like him back?

if you dont think the guy is cute might you still blush?Girls, if a guy checks you out and you blush, does it mean you like him back?
mostly girls will only blush if they feel embarrased or exited about something sexual.


usually if she blushes because of you, she probably finds herself sexually attracted to you.


go get em tiger.





good luck. muah. (:Girls, if a guy checks you out and you blush, does it mean you like him back?
I could blush over this for several reasons.





1.) I found the guy attractive





2.) I knew there was a zit on my nose the size of Everest and I knew he probably had noticed it





...or....





3.) I blushed to make him think I thought he was attractive... but I don't really.
Sometimes i might still blush just at the fact that a guy is checking me out but usually its only when i like the guy checking me out
I don't think I would blush if I didn't think the guy was cute.





If I did blush, it means that I thought he was cute and you have a chance. :)
If a guy was checking me out and i liked him then yes i would blush...


But if i didnt like him i would be a bit wierd and freaked out about the guy checking me out. (hope that makes sense!)
if you werent cute i might blush because it was embarresing, or because i felt embarresed for you
interesting question...


Me, it would be because i think the guy is hot but some people might just blush because someone is 'ecually' checking them out you no?!
No, I might blush if I felt uncomfortable too. You know, if the guy was creepy.
No.. it just makes us feel good when guys check us out.;)


[[%26lt;3]]
Only if I'm attracted to him.
umm no you may think they are hot but you dont necessarily ike them





do you know what i mean???





good luck! :)
i would only blush if the guy was cute.
i only blush if im interested in the guy
yes, you may like him

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware