Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makes you blush?

i only turn red when i'm really mad!What makes you blush?
When someone kisses me.What makes you blush?
...praise.
Gemfincl :)
when someone tries to hit on me that i probably like back i blush to high heavens
Seeing his face, and just thinking about him or hearing his voice. Because he is the only one I ever think about anymore.
When someone has put me in an awkward position.
a compliment directed at me
Compliments of any kind, I don't know how to take them.
A compliment, something embarassing on front of my crush he is a toatal hottie! something embarassing
Whenever someone compliments me. Yesterday, someone complimented me on my driving. They left a pink note on my car that said ';PARKING FINE'; and I just blushed the entire drive home.
when my boyfriends ma comliments me
when my husband kisses my cheek!
public affection.


public farting lol
Ideas in my head, more than anything else.
A compliment or embarrassment
not too much makes me blush these days...could it be that i've seen it all...??
when someone (especially my boyfriend) compliments me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware