Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makes you blush?

Manny!! What makes you blush?
Being of Irish descent, therefore having very very fair skin, almost anything and everything makes me blush. Dirty jokes, compliments, embarrassment, shame, flirting, innuendos even! The worst part of it is that I can feel it! My face heats up and so do my ears, I can feel it creeping up my neck first and then into my face. Most people tell me that I turned the color of my hair (which is obviously red) and that only makes me blush more! What makes you blush?
Being focused on by a group of people in class if I'm asked to go to the front to read a paper, do a project.


Having a cute and funny guy talk to me


The cold weather really makes my cheeks get numb and red


When people tease me in a joking manner


When people say something perverted or flirt


Seeing something sexual on tv, reading something sexual in fiction novels, online
Taking a shower in the upstairs bathroom, having the shampoo bottle fall out the window, going out to get it, slipping and sliding off the roof, falling on the front sidewalk, having the front door locked and the ladies church axillary coming by to pick up baked goods for the world hunger fund and the local preschool and girl scout troops coming by to sing Christmas Carols at the same time.






I blush when I get embarrassed. That's how you can tell I truly am embarrassed. I don't get embarrassed easily.
I don't blush very easily, but it's amazing that my contacts have the talent to do so!





ssıʞ♥kiss
I don't take compliments well, if I don't believe in the person. But....if ';HE'; compliments me.....that's another story. *blushes*
Just about everything makes me blush. My cheeks are always red!
Being embarrassed or being around a really hot guy.
Writing romance scenes in stories, and reading them.
embarrassment and being around attractive guys
When my boyfriend tells me im beautiful!
jarrid :)...or being embarrassed, or sometimes when i lie
when i get compliments... its embarrassing to me, somehow
sexy guys giving me genuine compliments
being asked personal questions in person
The only thing in the entire world that makes me blush is when I get a compliment
hmmmm,gotta tell ya,it's got to be pretty shocking to make me blush
When people bring up things I did in my past. I did some really embarrassing things.
alcohol
Nothing, Im a MAJOR perv!
people staring at me...alcohol...etc....
Passing gas in church . . .
You do ! (blushes)
an opposite sex holding my hand or just being 'sweet' to me
cute guys talking 2 me :oP
nothing! i'm a pervert, linz....nothing shocks me.
when you ask me a question LOL
a really cute guy
seeing a cute boy
a lot of things

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware