Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have a blushing problem..?

I used to blush here and there when I got embarrased, but now it's gotten worse. I turn red all the time, and I've been getting embarrased really easily now. Is there a way to fix this?I have a blushing problem..?
It could be Rosacea turning your face red.


Or it may be hormones...I have a blushing problem..?
I guess it means you're really self concious. All you need to do is not pay attention to what others say, and what you do. Just move on with life.
yes try not to I used to but now I dont as much be urself
I`m the same way i`ve been tryin 2 fix it but nothing works. I realy get mad cuz now a boy knows if I like them ';lol';.
I have that quite a lot where I turn red for no reason when talking to people I know and have no reason to turn red for! What I find helpful is taking deep breaths and concentrating on how much better it is after the redness has gone away.
You should see a doctor, it could be other problems like lupus, better have it checked out if you feel it is becoming a problem and is constant......
As Salamu Alaykum,





I don't know of anyway to fix it but why does it have to be a flaw. Why not be grateful that Allah gave you a beautiful face and made you healthy.





Ma'a Salamah
dont pay any attention to the person who u r talking to or think of something else
does your face really that bad?. answer back
i had that problem all my life..lol


u get used to it..lol
Just don't worry about it......it you keep thinking you will blush


you will. It is a natural thing. Cold water on your face will help.
Salaam Alaykum,


Many people find that to be a kind of cute thing...but if you absolutely hate it just find a base foundation a good one not a messy one that matches up with your skin tone. You probably don't wear any makeup at all but it truly will cover it up and give you a nice even skin tone. Some will say this is not halal but you are not altering your appearance in a drastic way. Or you can see a dermatologist. Rosacea is a skin condition but it usually happens all the time and not from blushing it is more like big red blotches.


Wasalaam
hey assalamoalakum!! i think ur cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :) oki i like ppl who blush.. but yea it can get annoyin so ill pray.... hmm i m not sure what else ..





wassalam :)
I'm almost the same and truly it is indeed a problem. People sometimes think as if m pretending as no one is that innocent and you know ... in todays time. lolz.. but I don't know how to help it.


I better star your question if You get any suggestions..hmmm
afraid not. It is just something that your body does natually
hey !!.. its a very nice thing to have .... u r blessed..... girl ... dont say that it is a problem ... it is a blessing that many other girls wish .. ( :
omg i have the same problem. people are always like, ';you are turning so red!'; and i just feel so much worse. cause you know it doesnt look good... haha


sorry i can't help you-i need help with this too!
hope its fixed
You will outgrow it. I know from personal experience. It turns out others think it's cute, and it means you're a kind person.





Maybe not worrying about it would help! Just accept it. Like I said, you WILL outgrow it. Good luck, hon! :)
http://www.hypnotics.co.uk/self-help/blu鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware