Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What makes you blush?

my mom.she always finds a new way of insulting me at public.What makes you blush?
when i'm horny.....lol!!What makes you blush?
compliments


when some one calls me out.
whats really funny is that someone could show me any part of their body and I wouldn't blush...but if a handsome man told me I was pretty...I'd blush like a she-dog in heat!
when my husband farts in the aisle of a store walks away leaves me in the stink cloud people walk by and think it was me.
applying my blush makeup
The face has thinner skin which is why veins crisscrossing it usually can be seen. When, on a certain reaction (ex. being embarassed) the blood passes thru the veins many times its ordinary volume. So the veins thickens and you blush.
Nothing makes me blush anymore
WHEN SOMEONE PUTS ME ON THE SPOT IT COULD BE IN FRONT OF 1 PERSON OR 100 PEOPLE I ALWAYS BLUSH :)
a nice compliment esp fr a guy i like


when somebody pisses me off BIG TYM


when im drunk
A bj
EMBARASSING MOMENT
When guy friends of mine put my photos on a slideshow and let their moms see my boobs.
Absolutely nothing!
Good Looking Girls.
Too much alcohol
I don't blush, but I do get embarrassed
when a hot guys talks to me
When I'm embarrassed and when I laugh hard.
When people read my thoughts.
when someone talks and say things like your beautiful or when i am flirting!
Embarassing quesitons


Getting caught doing something stupid
a very wet kiss
when people compliment me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware