Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I want to blush but i can't?

i have naturally pale skin bt i can't blush and i find it really annoying. I know everyone would love NOT to blush but i'd rather i could. I would like someone to tell me if they have any idea on how i can start blushing and i'd rather i didn't have any comments on saying this is silly. =]I want to blush but i can't?
Wash your face, then just put moisteruizer on your face so your skin won't get dry. Then you can put on the blush!





After you take off the makeup with soap and water or cold cream, wash it again so the makeup won't clog your pores and so that your face will be clean and not oily. Then moisteruize your face once more to keep your skin healthy!I want to blush but i can't?
you cannot make yourself blush willingly the way your hoping. If you don't want to wear make-up, then when you wish you culd blush say ';if i could, i'd be blushing right now.'; it works for the people i know like you.
Just wear blush!..


Duh.


If you can't then you can't. NO point


in getting worked up over it.





EDITTT. If you don't wanna wear makeup


then just be quiet %26amp; get over it. You're not going


to wake up one day %26amp; start blushing..





:]]
I don't think you can make yourself blush. You are so lucky though I am pale as well and I blush all the time and get bright red, it's rather annoying. %26gt;.%26gt;
Pinch the apples of your cheeks, slap your face each morning, put ice on your cheeks... that's all I can think of!
this is silly =]
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware