Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makes you blush?

I was going to visit a friend in rehab tonight with another friend of ours.. As I was leaving the house my 5 year old boy wanted to come and blocked the door, not being bold, he is just used to being with me all the time.. His mother held his hand and I left.. When I got in my friends car, my boy broke free and came running to the car barefoot for one last hug and kiss. My friend said, ';you can't put a price on that';. My wife and kids make me feel like the happiest man alive and tonight was no exception.. My wife still makes me blush when she flirts with me also.. Not bad after 11 years of marriage... Happy and appreciating it in Scranton Pa.What makes you blush?
saying things and people just staring at you!What makes you blush?
Compliments....don't take to them too well....
Nothing.....I am a man!
I can honestly say, I don't ever remeber blushing
Getting embarrassed
beer..... no really it does when i drink enough my face turns really red
when someone I think the world of says something that lets me know the feelings is mutual
Guys playing with my hair,


I get all giggly about it i dont know why i think its because iam very tickleish.
when a beautiful thought about my crush comes to my mind...
maybelline NY cosmetics
When I trip over my own feet....and trust me....it happens a lot!
Sometimes talk around the wrong topic (or right) with the wrong people around


Sometimes just talk of sex
I still blush when someone gives me a compliment.
running into someone who i had ';fun'; with
*sigh*


It's safe to say..everything..:P


I blush VERY easily..because of it I am a very easy person to read at times...
UMMM PUTTING ON BLUSH OF COURSE DUUHH DUMB QUESTION!!!
nothing really. good luck.
A very beautiful person.LOL
nothing at my age that i can think of.
If someone suggests that they are attracted to me.





If someone gives a compliment that is genuine and suggesting specifically what they like about my appearance.





If I'm caught doing something naughty.
When my teenage son grabs a pole %26amp; acts like a stripper in public.
everything im always red
a hot looking,highly intelligent man flirting with me
you do
maybe if I wore some makeup
****
Only my makeup, these days.
Your avatar!
When the cutie catches me sneakin' a peak at him. ;D
being complimented.
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware