Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you ever blush when asking a question?

Have earned all my points answering, but I really doubt I would get that emotional pounding the keyboard and filing a question.Do you ever blush when asking a question?
On HERE!!??


Nobody can see me--so no;)Do you ever blush when asking a question?
yea
I blush all the time when asking a question.Most people find it very cute.
Nope.
When I'm talking to the guy I like, I think I blush no matter what I say! So embarassing, but what can I do? It makes me feel a little better though, because he blushes, too! :-)
yes - and when giving an anwser
Why, did you blush when you were asking this question? =)
No I don't
i use to when i was a young lad
no shame here
it all depends on wot the queston was x
no i usually laugh out loud and my son looks at me strangley
it depends on wat question
I have been known to blush when asking questions but it's usually down to excitement ;)
Depends on the kind of question.
no but i get ready cuz some people here like to criticize you
Nope.
why would i


all the questions i ask are, questions that i ask all the time in real life, so asking them there is not a problem


and besides why would you


i mean no one knows who you are and no one knows your real name


so what do you have to loose.


and for all they know you could be lieing about what you look like
Nope
Sometimes!!xx
YES!
No not really, it takes a lot to get me embarrassed.
Depends on the question, of course.
Nope it only a question ..if telling u 2 ur face yes .
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware