Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Am I blushing? I just though of something naughty!!! ;)?

I think I'd like to get you to blush for me one of these days ;)Am I blushing? I just though of something naughty!!! ;)?
You had an 'effect' on me last night too sweetie ;) Report Abuse
Am I blushing? I just though of something naughty!!! ;)?
butterfly effect Report Abuse

he he! u melrose u....now u got me doin' it too!
oops me too!
Yes I am also blushing
naughty minds think alike...I know what ur thinking! Bad girl ;)
hubba hubba
it depends what you're thinking about.....
Your avatar looks the same to me.......
Well.....? SHARE it!
I always have thoughts like that, but I don't blush.
Woo, woo....shame, shame.
Your avatar doesnt show any signs of a blush.
come here and I will do something naughty to you to make you blush.
Sure...
Why, yes you are, and now you have made me start blushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware