Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What makes you blush?

sometimes you do hunnyWhat makes you blush?
When I get caught looking too long at a man's crotch.What makes you blush?
When I get a compliment that I know is exaggerated, but not exaggerated enough to correct.
when my finger flicks and the lights go on by choice.
Nothing
When I get in trouble or when I get caught or something.
when a cute boy compliments me
a compliment
not much but one thing that does is when a hot girl hits on me.
Most conversations of a sexual nature. I'm just odd that way.
WHEN SOMEONE PUTS ALOT OF ATTENTION ON ME IN A CROWD OF PEOPLE.
Compliments.
When people rehash my old drunken party stories....
Getting compliments, very hot and sexier men, and when I embarrass myself in public.
compliments
When I get embarrassed I blush,and sometimes when I see my boyfriend I get butterflys and blush.
anything
Embarrassment!
when those damn dirty apes catch me ';exercising'; while watching my favorite music video OF ALL TIME!
when i think about *him*
Blood rushing to my face.
the other day, my teacher saw me and my crush in the hallway together and turned it into our class discussion and everyone was asking me about us. I was blushing so much! its was cute though. :-)
Direct compliments.
not much i actually cant think of anything oh well good question
winning something at random...like a contest,award etc...compliments I take to heart %26amp; in stride though..
a compliment
just about everything
The one I love staring at me.
when i become embarrassed.


chin
I don't normally get embarrassed easy,IDK really... a good hard slap across me chops makes my cheeks go red lol
Getting a compliment usually will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware