Thursday, December 10, 2009

Poll: What makes you blush?

great question!! so now who inspired that?








can you make me blush?Poll: What makes you blush?
When I lie I blush furiously. [haha]. also, when a cute guy compliments me.





ツ Poll: What makes you blush?
Whipped cream.





Tickles.





Conserve Water, Drink Alcohol :}
Sex-anything or everything! I am a prude...
when guys compliment me...:-P


the irish outta me comes out
BEING COMPLIMENTED FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT LOGIC TELLS YOU TO DO.
jsut about everything...
risqué jokes, unexpected compliments, innocent responses turned into innuendo
compliments ...


saying the wrong thing at the wrong time ...
a pretty lady flirting with me very suggestively
when people say im cute,hot,beautiful etc...


when i embarrass myself in public.
when someone tells me i'm beautiful
Hot flashes














Peace ♥
A guy standing too close to me in a dominate way. My face gets hot but I hope no one can tell.
so far not much. do you want to try and make me blush?
i always blush when a girl tells me im cute/hot
beautiful girls make my nose bleed
My boyfriend
Conserve Water, Shower Together2...i'm still waiting on our shower. =P
when a sexy person is teasing me :P
Guys with lip rings.
When Someone Points Out My Mistake
ruby red wine
loosing in a game/sport.
when guy's say i'm hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware