Thursday, December 10, 2009

What usually makes you blush?

when too much attention is on me...some people love that..i can't stant it!What usually makes you blush?
Getting checked out when I'm bathing or dressingWhat usually makes you blush?
when my fiance tells me i look amazing.. or when he randomly says i love you babe..





im blushin rite now thinking of it..





=)
When people tell other people about me and another girl that I like.
Sexy guys telling me sweet nothings.
I blush whe I'm wrong or make a mistake.
compliments
When I see someone naked
Can't think of anything. I don't blush easily, never have!
It is currently -20F in Barrow, Alaska
guys i like, and anything i know how a sexual innuendo attached to it.
girls that i like
Unwanted attention from certain people... so it doesn't mean I like them, it actually means I'm mad because someone's bothering me. T.T';
when all of the attention


is on me , compliments ,


and being so giddy i want


to laugh but not look like a fool


laughing all alone.
Cute boy that pays me a true compliment, not about my looks but about me as a person. Makes me melt every time
when my friends tease me about guys I like
when i get a comment from a really cute guy....
Usually, Benefit or Lancome, but sometimes I use Cover Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware