Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makes you blush?

embarrassing moments? seeing a cute guy? or what?What makes you blush?
not much reallyWhat makes you blush?
a handsome guy who can talk the talk and walk the walk
A compliment by a cute guy, definitely!
Farting
awkward moments...gah i hate them
embarrassing moments... uncomfortable situations
hmm..come to think of it, back in school, everytime i did anything wrong n got caught doing it,my face felt kinda hot.


is that considered blushing?


no cute guys dont make me blush.
Just generally being excited. Being embarrassed or complimented don't have taht effect on me though. I think it's more of a stare of inner excitation that makes me blush, but otherwise, it's not visible. :P
yea... when they flirt.
embarassing moment!!
When a guy talks dirty to me and tells me what he wants to do to me.... gets me everytime!
not much of anything anymore, but if I'm seen doing something really silly, maybe.
people telling me how pretty i am...or my hair is....or something like that....just random complements.....to boost my self confidence (cuz i really dont have any....i just hide behind my hair..)
when Im in a public place and I fart
both. yeah.





maybe you could make me blush?
Smooth talking good looking men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware