Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are you one to blush ?

when complimented or just plain embarrassed?Are you one to blush ?
Yeah, especially around girls.Are you one to blush ?
hey,


since i have blonde skin(like really light skin)


i blush really bad, whether its from running,shower..so on.


but i find i blush really badly when im embarrassed!


if i do something really small but stupid, like laugh badly i go really red!


thank god for make up :P





happy new year xx
I blush when complimented, when embarrassed, and when in the vicinity of a guy i like. =\
I blush when angry...


I like it very much though, when I meet people who blush when complimented or plain embarrassed. I really do appreciate....
Yes I just can't help it I blush really easily ha ha


its I guess a good thing so I dont have to use any blush to pink up my cheeks
Yeah, I am told by my boyfriend all the time that I blush, but I don't feel that I am.


I think it's mostly when I am embarrassed.
When plain embarrassed
embarrassed
uh, yeah i am always red, i hate it, even when i'm just sitting there talking to anyone i turn red!
I never see myself blush, but my friends said i did around the guy i liked.
I always get read when Im lieing or embarrassed but not a regular blush on the face my whole face gets red and my neck :/
not anymore, i used to.
I think I'm being lied to..
im a redhead i get red VERY easily!
yes alot haha it sucks
no i tend to laugh when im nervous
My face turns a little red but other than that, nothing. I don't get embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware