Thursday, December 10, 2009

When did you last blush?

and what made you?When did you last blush?
I think i may know both in your case. I haven't blushed over it myself - yet! hehe! ;)When did you last blush?
you know my answer to this question already
Today at the gym.... I was trying to figure out how to use this new machine..... lol I'm kind of a ditz and well I was having a lot of trouble. This guy came over to help... felt really embarrassed... he was sweet ;) xx
When i got 100 messages on myspace from my being in the new Green day NRDC video.





They were all compliments, awwww.
Last week in an Elevator, And yes it was me.
lol.... I'm brown.....I guess it would have to have been the other day. My friend asked me a question that embarrassed me, she said I was blushing.
When I recieved my last testimonial on 360 as at that time I did'nt feel confident but quite down
At a job interview!!!!!!!! because i realised i said the wrong thing!!
i dont usually blush as it takes alot for me to get embarrssed, only a few people can do it to me and i would need to say about a month ago when i was at work and a very close friend of mine decided to mention some stuff about me infront of a few people...not serious stuff but enough for me to blush!
This morning and it's too rude to mention......
last night i was on msn talking to a really hot guy on web cam. well....i won't say what we were talking about, but some of the things he was saying to me really made me blush hehe. ; )
hardly no one can make me blush!! but I blush easily with Russell and becouse he says sweet things
When I farted in the air plane! there were ppl asking to open a window or the door
I'm black so I don't blush. But if I was lite it probrably would be during my mile run!
Last night when Charla and Mirna became Team number one again.
Just now. Amyl-nitrate...
when i was in burger king with my 2 yr old son n he pointed to an elderly man and sed mammy, daddy daddy
When I was on a date with this hot guy and I got up to go to the bathroom %26amp; I triped %26amp; spilt my cooldrink all over him. V.embarrassing
wen i asked my boyfriends sister if it was possible to eat **** ! dont ask how or why ! u dont realise wat ur saying until its too l8 !
at the weekend...for a number of reasons. one of them was when i was asked to count in spanish, i got all embarrassed and clammed up, made myself look like a complete loon! ha, thanks for bringing back the memory!
sunday - i was reversing into a parking space when two guys walking past started giving me the eye and smiling - course I was so intent on looking back seductively at them I kinda forgot to stop reversing and hit the wall behind me... thank god I have a towbar.!!


xx
Last thursday when my postman delivered my parcel from an online store called ';bedroom pleasures';.It had the name wrote on the package in bold pink writing!.Whatever happened to privacy?.It was only some bits of underwear but the look on his face suggested he thought it was something else !
It's been a while.
i don't remember.
Just the other day.....


An email from someone on P/S....a nice email!
whenever i get a best answer.
Today when i said hi to my friends i felt a little embarrassed. lol.
Today when a male work colleage told me that I had ';mesmerising eyes';. That would make me blush anyway but the fact that it was at work in front of other people made me blush so much more!





Oh well - at least my red cheeks took some attention away from my eyes. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware