Wednesday, December 2, 2009

GUYS: would you blush if someone said ';I know you...you dated ***'; and you still love her?

What does it mean if a man blushes when someone he has loved in the past is mentioned. If my ex blushed when my friend mentioned my name does that mean he probably still has feelings for me? Why else would he have blushed?GUYS: would you blush if someone said ';I know you...you dated ***'; and you still love her?
It could possibly be that perhaps he is embarrased about the whole thing. Blushing can signify 3 different things so technically its a 33% chance that he blushed because he still has feelings. 66% he blushed because he didn't.GUYS: would you blush if someone said ';I know you...you dated ***'; and you still love her?
it could be a number of things a x girlfriends friend came up to me at the store and remberd me i kinda blushed but i was thinking of the last time me and my x had sex and no i dont still love her haaha shes crazy
he still likes you i guess. he had no reason to dump u so maybe
He could be embarrassed.





Or just flustered that someone was talking to him when he didn't expect it.
He could have felt like a dumbass or embarrassed at the thought of her??!! Maybe for losing something good!!?? not to sure, but dont take my advice
Then he definitly has feelings for you......If you notice him around you then it's definite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware