Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help mee!!! i always blush in front of guys?

Help me i always blush in front of guys when i even dont like them.... I have a new lab partner and hes a guy hes not cute and he talks to me and i start blushing but i dont like him omg its getting me soo annoyed help me Help mee!!! i always blush in front of guys?
I smile a lot awkwardly when a girl catches me looking at her. If I'm talking to them sometimes I find it hard to hold eye contact. Look away or try not to smile. Smiling will add to the assumption that you like them. Just talk business, never flirt on top of blushing. It could be overwhelming.Help mee!!! i always blush in front of guys?
This is common even I also start blushing when I talk to girls and this is also a reason of not proposing her .Just ignoor it thinking about he is a boy .
at least u blush!i never blush and im pale!lol...but just dont listen to them....just say sure,ok,whatever u want,why not?...lol stuff like that...


good luck with whatever u do!


:)
just act yourself. and just look away when you do blush. you dont even have to look at him just act like your annoying him or something.
blushing make you look pretty. You blush when you are nervous, try to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware