Thursday, December 10, 2009

If a friend telles a boy you like him and he already knows but he still blushes does that mean he likes you?

Yes ^^If a friend telles a boy you like him and he already knows but he still blushes does that mean he likes you?
not necessarily..it means he is flattered. I would blush if a guy had a crush on me, even though I didnt feel the same way. and I am sure I have blushed everytime.





If he knows and doesnt ask you out...and you are scared to ask him. find another fish..there are plenty in the sea.If a friend telles a boy you like him and he already knows but he still blushes does that mean he likes you?
well its one of two things , he really likes you or he is still young enough and hasnt had a lot of girlfriends and gets embarassed when someone says something to him about a girl liking him

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware