Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ughh I blush really easily?

I blush soo easily! is there anyway to stop it!! I mean even if a guy is talking to me that i dont like i blush...like today my friend went around to different guys and told them i thought they were hot..which i really dont and i got so red!! But my friend never gets embarrased like that ! urgg hahaa








-why do we get red and embarrased anywayss??Ughh I blush really easily?
I feel your pain.


I blush for everything! And I am not exaggerating.


I blush when boys talk to me and like you said, I don't even


like them. I even blush when girls talk to me. I don't feel embarassed


it just happens.


That's why I hate giving speeches


or presenting in front of the class.


I just hate hate it!


but you can try


a Green Tinted Moisturizer it helps


lessen the redness.


or There is an anti redness product line by Clinique. It works amazingly well. There is a treatment and a moisturizer.





here is the link





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>











good luck.





the green tinted moisturizer does seem to help.


it's not as bad.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware