Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Have you received any Emails today that got you excited? Did it make you Blush? What is in your in box?

yes......just one so far.....it got me excited...it didn't make me blush...because he s a friend, I know...a contact. Nothing is in my inbox now...I just deleted 2 lovely Violations from Yahoo. They send such encouraging mail.Have you received any Emails today that got you excited? Did it make you Blush? What is in your in box?
Actually, I haven't received any emails today at all! Wow that is amazing, I usually get something, even a ad or something but today nothing.Have you received any Emails today that got you excited? Did it make you Blush? What is in your in box?
Sadly no, but it won't be much longer before I have plenty in my inbox to make me blush, 23 days %26amp; counting final answer:)





Have a great week:)
what kind of email would that be? like from a guy. no, email is old school. i've learned to use newwave communication, IM.


And yes, i blush alot when I'm talking to my swedish boyfriend. lol
I got an email that was not addressed to me, that was ABOUT me, that I found highly entertaining. No emails that made me blush. Not much in my inbox....
Well ........yes ....I got one today .......';beaten to the punch .....again'; ......


.....are you really ....quite shameless ...? ....
I'm an adult. I get emails about work, and even if I get a good email I don't blush because I'm not 10 years old.
Well, a friend and I are talking about how hot Zachary Quinto was in Star Trek over myspace.
Nope...I never get that kind of stuff. I get all the G Rated stuff that i can share with children and old people
ohhh yeahhh ;)
Nope...Boring stuff only.
Nothing so far. Sounds like you did though. Congratulations! Have a great day!
No
Nope...
Not so much. Sounds like you have though. Enjoy!
Welcome to Club Nintendo is in my inbox.
No.
No darn it! Then again I don't blush much these days...LOL!
I wouldn't send that to a ten-year-old.
nut n
Yes I just found out i got two BEST ANSWERS!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!
Yes..old friend and former co-worker....it was fun again..:o))
i wish! =(
Well i was IM-ing this gurl...








Uh shes a lil rude though








@Riding the storm out: u sound AWESOME!
no i did not i am talking to my lady now on the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware