Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you blush easily...(20 characters)?

Or get embarrassed about things and wanna hide in a corner?





*Aw Shucks*Do you blush easily...(20 characters)?
you should be blushing...Do you blush easily...(20 characters)?
No I don't.


Working along side Nurses for 12+ years kinda cures you of that..unless you want to be an easy (and willing of course) target for their teasing.





Now..on the other hand...yeah there have been times I have wanted to hide in a corner somewhere.


of course, now I'm wondering what you did...


hmmmmm.......
Sometimes
It takes almost nothing to get me to blush.





It's annoying, hah.
I blush easily, but not cause someone tells me too.
sometimes x
Nope
Only when you make me = )
Yes.
nope, I barely blush
yap
yes
Not as easily as I used to.............what did you do ';Bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware