Tuesday, June 22, 2010

You swore you would beat me at strip poker, now u are handing over ur undies and blushing...wut do u say no?

what the hell kind of question is that and why is it in the makeup category? haha what do you think a girl in that position would say? ... congrats, you win, are you ready for your prize?? hahahahahYou swore you would beat me at strip poker, now u are handing over ur undies and blushing...wut do u say no?
She never would have bet you unless she knew what strip poker was and how it works. She was merley hoping that she would get to see you strip...you turned the tables on her and she would proberly feel more comfortable doing another round letting her win so you could join her. Trust me she knew what she was doing.You swore you would beat me at strip poker, now u are handing over ur undies and blushing...wut do u say no?
I'd try to keep as much dignity I could though I don't think I would of been that stupid to even play strip poker. By the way why is this in the make up section?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware