Tuesday, June 22, 2010

~~~~~Do guys like girls who blush a lot?~~~~~?

I feel unattractive when I blush, and people called me a tomato once.





Do guys think it's cute/gross/just plain weird or what?





'Cause I blush when I laugh, see cute guys, etc.~~~~~Do guys like girls who blush a lot?~~~~~?
I find it to be a turn on. Seriously I think it shows emotion and is rather sexy. Tomato's are for throwing at the people who called you that.~~~~~Do guys like girls who blush a lot?~~~~~?
its cute
it depends on what type of a guy he is. that does NOT mean cliques
Some do.


Some don't.
Yeah, it's cute. Just because its so girly.
I blush but its a light blush and sinse i have naturaul blush on my face when I blush its only once in a while...but the thing where you said ';Cause I blush when I laugh, see cute guys, etc.';thats me. Its sad..but I love it because then a guy knows what you really think about him and its a compliment to him to know that hes cute.
I think it's cute.
I blush all the time and I know how embarrasing it can be, the more I think about it the worse it gets.
i dont know but i can blush to the point where my entire face is red...
I like girls who blush, I think it makes you more attractive. In a wierd-good kinda way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware