Thursday, June 24, 2010

Poll: do u like seeing people blush?

lol yeah, i do that a lot.Poll: do u like seeing people blush?
I love seeing my boyfriend blush. Sometimes it's difficult to see, but it does happen :)Poll: do u like seeing people blush?
yes!


seriously guys!


its so adorable!


makes me fall in love with them!


and i it makes me wanna blush too!
Depends on the context but, its cute for a girl to blush sometimes
haha sometimes yes.


sometimes it's just awkward for everyone lol
its cute...but I hate when I do it...ugh and I do it all the time
It's whatever. :o)
yes sometimes
yeah


It means they like me (unless I hate them which happens quite rearly
In some form..



yeah.....thats a cute expression... :-)
yah








but i hate when i do
sort of
yes
aww yea on guys it's cute %26lt;3


answer mine please

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware