Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have this HUGE problem with blushing!?

Just for the stupidest reasons too!


When someone talks to me


or catches me off guard!


lol And I feel me turning red too!


%26amp; it doesn't help at all when others point that out to me!


It's so embarassing!


I can't control it!!


=(


What can I do!?I have this HUGE problem with blushing!?
there's nothing wrong with that. i like the flushed look personallyI have this HUGE problem with blushing!?
haha! omg i have the SAME exact problem. all we can do is deal with it right now.... i think its just the fact that we are young and (not to get all teenager science-y on you or anything but,) teens today are more apt to put on their ';fight or flight'; reflexes. ';fight or flight'; is built into every human being. fight: solve the problem with quick reactions and extreme adrenaline. Flight: solve the problem by running away as fast as you Can, again using massive amounts of adrenaline. the thing is- these ';fight or flight'; reactions are supposed to be used in only times of total danger or other serious situations- but today because of how society is forming teens are more likely to use these reflexes out of lack of confidence and natural self- doubt. although you may think you are confident, there is obviously underlying tension (i figured this out about myself recently:) so, just relax, its gonna wear off- at least that's what I'm hoping for! :) good luck sista!
If you blush, you are sort of naive, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. As you get older, this reflex will start to go away, but it's not really something you can control.
I think girls who blush a lot are hot... Just wanted to say that.
some guys think blushing is cute:)
bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware