Thursday, June 24, 2010

Facial Blushing?

I need some help and advice with facial blushing. When I get attention in school my face turns automatically red. I can't even present projects or talk in front of the class, because my face gets really red.





Is there any cure or a medication that will relax your body ?





Help please...Facial Blushing?
Facial blushing is one aspect of a medical condition called hyperhidrosis. I've suffered from this my whole life and anyone else who has knows that is definitly not ';cute';. I totally understand what you are going through.





There are treatments available in the form of surgery. However, as surgery is a serious thing I really advise you to see your doctor about it. If you're still young, you may want to wait it out for a bit. I'm 28 now and pursuing surgery as this condition has had an enormous impact on my life.





I feel you pain...most people don't understand what this is all about. People just think you're embarrased all the time and it's extremely frustrating. I urge you to discuss it with your doctor.





Here's a bit more info:


http://www.hyperhidrosis.org/facial_blushing.htm





best of luck!Facial Blushing?
me... I have the complete opposite. My face never gets red and I hate it!!!! I never could blush and I've always wanted to! I think people that blush are cute.





Sorry. :-)





Now to answer your question, my advice would be to try yoga. Try relaxing and meditating. It helps! and remember, don't be embarrased by being embarrased. It makes the blushing worse.





Good Luck!
We are totally in the same boat. I blush like mad, and it sucks. Some people do find it cute though, on the bright side...





I dont think there is really a cure, you just have to learn to live with it, its a part of who you are (believe me, I know how much it sucks, when i do a presentation I blush and my face feel sooo hot thats all I can concentrate on!)





If you find a cure, let me know! sorry I couldnt help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware