Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blushing/red cheecks?

y is it that my cheecks r always a little red and i blush soo easy if im talkin to someone my checks get all red? is there sum type of makeup to help?Blushing/red cheecks?
The fairer skinned you are, the more your blushing shows. Your cheeks will redden when you are embarrassed or thinking something embarrassing, after exercising, in the cold, etc. Also, it seems the shyer someone is, the more they blush.


Foundation and a little bit of light bronzer might help make it not so obvious, but unfortunately, it'll probably still show.Blushing/red cheecks?
I think guys like it when girls blush. *wink*
!!!! 0.o I have that SAME problem! I HATE blushing. Then, when I do. People are always like ';You're blushing!!'; or ';Your face is blood-red';. I hate it, because it only makes it worse...!!! I don't know about any make-up you can get though.
maybe trublend from cover girl
wow your dumb lol...its because your embarrassed...no make up out there, just build up your people/social skills
maybe if u wore blush and when u turned red, no one would be able to tell u were blushing. hope that makes sense to ya :)
idk cause i'm not pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware