Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blushing to no end!?!?!?!?!?

I have a very big problem. I blush like crazy. As much as I try to control it it doesnt help. I blush in the weirdest intances. Sometimes all someone has to do is look my way and there goes my redness...I'm not an anxious person at all. I've spoken in public more than once and it usually went fine. What can i do to stop the blushing?Blushing to no end!?!?!?!?!?
I wouldn't worry about it. It's a natural expression, just like smiling is. Some see it as an expression of modesty or humility, like when someone is given a compliment and replies with, ';Aw, shucks!';Blushing to no end!?!?!?!?!?
I used to have really awful blushing problems, but for me they stemmed from my social phobia. After I was medicated for my depression and anxiety (100mg Zoloft daily) the problem went away. Perhaps you have the beginnings of rosacia? Being red-headed and fair-skinned, I am predisposed to rosacia, which doesn't help the blushing issue at all. Ask your doctor to see if there is anything you can do about it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware